☰ Menu

Council Elections

Council Elections are held every four years via postal vote.  The next General Election is due to be held in November 2022.

The Wattle Range Council area is made up of the following 4 Wards:-

Kintore Ward - includes the towns of Beachport, Southend, Rendelsham, Hatherleigh and Furner (2 Councillors)
Riddoch Ward - includes the towns of Penola and Coonawarra (2 Councillors)
Corcoran Ward - includes the towns of Millicent and Tantanoola (5 Councillors)
Sorby Adams Ward - includes the towns of Mount Burr, Glencoe, Kalangadoo and Nangwarry (2 Councillors)

The Council current comprises 12 members, a Mayor who is elected by the electors of the Council area as a whole and 11 Councillors elected by the electors of the respective wards.

Visit our Elected Members Page to see who your local Councillors and Mayor are.


Please refer to our Elections page for further information on:

  • 2019 Supplementary Election - Ward Councillor for Corcoran Ward
  • Election Signage information for candidates of Local, State or Federal Elections 


My Local Services

Page Last Modified: 2019-06-20T12:08:28